Have you ever wanted to wear some of those snazzy clothes from the hit dark fantasy anime Jujutsu Kaisen? Or maybe you just wanted to have a T-shirt with Yuji’s face on it? Well, now you won’t have to worry about that for much longer. Juice WRLD and his 999 Club has your back here. Along with Crunchyroll as well. Since it is a collaboration between them, after all.
Jujutsu Kaisen x 999 Club Collaboration: Details
Crunchyroll and American rapper and singer Juice WRLD are teaming up to produce a capsule collection for Jujutsu Kaisen under Juice WRLD’s own 999 Club store. So what’s a capsule collection, you might ask? Well, if you guessed it has something to do with gacha toys, you’d be quite wrong. In fact, a capsule collection is just a clothing collection that you can put together in different ways to change up your look for any occasion.
For this particular capsule collection, 999 Club has a selection of 6 different bits of clothing with Jujutsu Kaisen designs on them. You can find the full list of options below:
- First Years Tee – Heavyweight Retro Tee in White featuring the Tokyo Jujutsu High School team Yuji Itadori, Megumi Fushiguro, Nobara Kugisaki, and Satoru Gojo.
- Special Grade Tee – Heavyweight Retro Tee in Black featuring Yuji Itadori and the curse he becomes, Ryomen Sukuna.
- Cursed Energy Hoodie – Custom Heavyweight Cut & Sewn Hoodie in Black featuring the special grade cursed spirits of JUJUTSU KAISEN including Jogo, Mahito, and Hanami, alongside curse user Suguru Geto.
- JUJUTSU KAISEN Iconography Tee – Heavyweight Retro Tee in White featuring iconography behind the dark fantasy series printed with a puff technique.
- Chibi Tee – Heavyweight Retro Tee in Purple featuring chibi version of fan-favorite characters.
- Sukuna Hoodie – Custom Heavyweight Cut & Sewn Hoodie in White featuring the iconic markings of Ryomen Sukuna. Available soon – keep an eye on 999 Club social channels for more.
Where to Preorder?
These Jujutsu Kaisen clothes are available for preorder as of August 22, 2023. You can do so directly from the 999 Club webstore. The preorders are available only for a limited time, so you might want to hurry.