Did you perhaps miss Transformers: Rise of the Beasts in theaters when it made its nationwide debut on June 9, 2023? Or perhaps you’re just not that fond of theaters in general? Maybe you want to enjoy your sci-fi action films about giant transforming robots from the comfort of home? Well, now you won’t have to worry about that. Paramount Pictures and Skydance have your back here with an impending home video release.
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts ~ Home Video Release Details
Paramount Pictures and Skydance in association with Hasbro and New Republic Pictures are proud to announce that they’re rolling out Transformers: Rise of the Beasts from theaters into a home video release. Specifically, this latest installment in the Transformers live-action franchise will be available on 4K Ultra HD SteelBook, 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD starting on October 10, 2023. You can preorder your own copy right now from distributors like Amazon.
That’s not all, folks! All of the home video versions of Transformers: Rise of the Beasts will come with a host of bonus features. You can check out a full list of them below:
- Human Affairs— In a world of robots, machines, and aliens, we explore the humans who help save the world.
- Life in the 90s— The filmmakers discuss how the music, set design, fashion, and cultural references transport viewers to New York in the 90s.
- Heroes— Get an inside look at the inspiration and thought process behind designing the AUTOBOTS and the MAXIMALS.
- Villains—Watch as the filmmakers bring the TERRORCONS and PREDACONS to life.
- The Chase— Meet MIRAGE, a new AUTOBOT that converts into a 1993 Porsche, and experience the adrenaline-filled car chase through New York City.
- The Battle of Ellis Island— Join the cast and crew as they go behind-the-scenes of the epic battle sequence between the AUTOBOTS and the TERRORCONS at the museum.
- Into the Jungle— The TRANSFORMERS franchise has been filmed all over the globe. This time, join the cast and crew as they explore the new and exotic location of Peru.
- The Switchback Attack— Witness the wild, intense driving sequences filmed on location in Peru where the AUTOBOTS fight the TERRORCONS through a town square and into the mountains 15,000 feet up.
- The Final Conflict— Get a behind-the-scenes look at the film’s epic climax. Watch as the AUTOBOTS, MAXIMALS, Noah, and Elena attempt to save the world.
- Extended/Deleted Scenes—Includes an alternate opening and ending to the film!