The fictional production Roger’s the Musical was a hit in the Disney+ series, Hawkeye. Then, it was also a hit at D23! Now, it’s coming to the Disneyland Resort. However, if you remember when Frozen was playing at the Hyperion Theater at California Adventure you know it was a sh*t show trying to get fast passes into the theater. So, the Disneyland Resort has released some tips from the park to make your day more enjoyable.
TIPS FROM THE DISNEYLAND RESORT TO ENJOY ROGER’S THE MUSICAL
As part of the Disney100 celebration, the Hyperion Theater at Disney California Adventure Park will present “Rogers: The Musical”! It’s a brand new, one-act live theater production for a special engagement, June 30-Aug. 31, 2023.
In advance of the show’s premiere, Disneyland Resort shared important tips for guests planning to view the show.
- The musical explores universal themes of heroism, romance, and self-discovery. While also being an exhilarating and heartfelt experience for guests of all ages.
- Tickets for “Rogers: The Musical” through a virtual queue system are available only via the Disneyland app.
- Guests are also encouraged to check Disneyland.com and the Disneyland app for the latest show times.
- Select locations across Disney California Adventure Park will serve patriotic and heroically themed food and beverages.
- The “Rogers: The Musical” Premium Viewing Experience package will include a themed popcorn bucket, priority choice of seating in the theater, and much more.
- Guests can remember this timeless story with commemorative merchandise and Magic Shots with the purchase of Disney PhotoPass service.
THE VIRTUAL QUE
For each performance of “Rogers: The Musical” distribution for the complimentary virtual queue will begin at 10:30 a.m. PST for the first two show times of the day. Then again at 2 p.m. PST for the remaining show times of the day. That said, joining the virtual queue is not required, but is highly recommended. Then, if the virtual queue reaches capacity, you can check in at the Hyperion Theater before the show begins for any walk-up viewing options.
How-to details on the virtual queue system are available at Disneyland.com.
THEME’D FOOD AND MERCHANDISE!
Disneyland always does a great theme and the food items are mostly a must! During the limited run of “Rogers: The Musical,” select locations across Disney California Adventure Park will serve patriotic and heroically-themed food and beverages, such as the cherry, vanilla, and blue raspberry shake; sausage and pepperoni wrap; and pastrami pretzel dog.
The vending carts outside the Hyperion Theater will also offer a “Rogers: The Musical” themed popcorn bucket that comes with red, white, and blue kettle corn at the time of purchase. Check out the list of menu items over at @DisneyEats!
There will also be collectible merch available near the Hyperion Theater, including a T-shirt, magnet, and ornament. Additionally, at the Super Store Featuring Avengers Campus shop in Hollywood Land, you can gear up with a wide assortment of Avengers merch and apparel.