I had a chance to sit down with Sonia Mena, Catherine Missal, and Alicia Crowder, who star in the new Hulu Original Series, Tell Me Lies. The series is based on the novel of the same name by Carola Lovering.
I spoke with them about what they hope audiences will learn from the series, their favorite scenes that will stick with them, as well as why everyone should watch the show!
CHECK OUT OUR FULL INTERVIEW WITH Sonia Mena, Catherine Missal, and Alicia Crowder BELOW!
TELL ME LIES OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS
Tell Me Lies follows a tumultuous but intoxicating relationship as it unfolds over the course of 8 years. When Lucy Albright and Stephen DeMarco meet at college, they are at that formative age when seemingly mundane choices lead the way to irrevocable consequences. Although their relationship begins like any typical campus romance, they quickly fall into an addictive entanglement that will permanently alter not only their lives, but the lives of everyone around them.
Tell Me Lies is now streaming on Hulu!
- Episode 1 – “Lightning Strikes,” Sept. 7
- Episode 2 – “Hot-Blooded,” Sept. 7
- Episode 3 – “We Don’t Touch, We Collide,” Sept. 7
- Episode 4 – Take Off Your Pants and Jacket,” Sept. 14
- Episode 5 – “Merry F*cking Christmas,” Sept. 21
- Episode 6, no title yet, Sept. 28
- Episode 7, no title yet, Oct. 5
- Episode 8, no title yet, Oct. 12
- Episode 9, no title yet, Oct. 19
- Episode 10, no title yet, Oct. 26