Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution is a video game based on the official Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card game and anime, and allow players to build a deck to duel with while facing the most remarkable characters from the series’ universe. Players will also be reliving stories from the first animated series through Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V and taking on the “newest generation of Duelists from the virtual world of Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS,” featuring over 100 characters to duel.
Furthermore, the Story mode of the game will allow you to take on different players while following every story from the anime. But if you are itching to test your skills and to challenge players from around the globe, you can hop into the online versus mode of the game.
Key features in Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution
Here are your key game features:
- Build and customize a Deck from more than 9,000 cards, the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME video game.
- Challenge other players with local-play or Nintendo Switch Online.
- The addition of Link Monster cards not only change the way seasoned Duelists play their cards but where they play them as well.
- Take on the roles of the animated series’ villains with Reverse Duels.
- Compete with Battle Packs for Sealed play and Draft play.
- Includes all previously released Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist content.
There is no clear release date for the English version yet, but the Japanese version of the game is slated for an April 25th release for the Nintendo Switch via Nintendo eShop.
The Yu-Gi-Oh! series is based on the manga Yu-Gi-Oh! Created by Kazuki Takahashi which was published in SHUEISHA Inc.’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine from 1996 and is now on the sixth iteration of the “Yu-Gi-Oh!” animated series. KONAMI released the first console game in 1998, and the series, including the trading card game, is still enjoyed by countless customers worldwide. KONAMI continues to develop and distribute a wide range of Yu-Gi-Oh! Merchandise across the word and in one of the biggest trading card series to date.