As it turns out, Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for my Retirement seems to be getting pretty popular among anime fans. I mean, how else do you explain this anime getting an English dub so soon after its debut on Crunchyroll? And on the very first episode to boot.
Mitsuha Getting into the Big Leagues Now?
Crunchyroll is proud to announce the English dub cast for the English dub of the new isekai anime Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for my Retirement. Anime fans might recognize long-time voice actress Trina Nishimura, but there are quite a few new faces in the cast. You can check out the full list of English dub voice cast (along with ADR crew) below:
- Mitsuha voiced by Trina Nishimura (Mikasa in Attack on Titan)
- Colette voiced by Marianne Bray (Pepper in No Guns Life)
- Eline voiced by Erin Kelly Noble
- Tobias voiced by Travis Mullenix (Saybil in The Dawn of the Witch)
- Tsuyoshi voiced by Anthony DiMascio (Fudo in Love After World Domination)
- It voiced by Randy Pearlman (Ivankov in One Piece)
- Additional Voices: Cory Phillips, Nicholas Markgraf, Kristian Eros, Matthew David Rudd, Emily Fajardo
- ADR Director: Jeremy Inman
- Assistant ADR Director: Dallas Reid
- ADR Engineers: Bob Romans, Paul Cline
- Script Writer: Alex Mai
- Script Supervisor: Jarrod Greene
- Prep: Jennifer Alyx
If you’re eager to find out what Mitsuha and co. sounds like in English, then you don’t need to wait. Crunchyroll is having the English dub of Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for my Retirement make its debut at the same time as the original Japanese version. You can watch either version only on Crunchyroll. Unfortunately, you still have to pay for a premium account to watch this anime, just like all the others on Crunchyroll.
Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for my Retirement: Synopsis
Want to know just what Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for my Retirement is about? Especially given that it’s one of the few isekai anime with a female protagonist? Well, Crunchyroll has an official synopsis on the anime’s page on the streaming platform. You can check it out below:
After losing her family in an accident, Mitsuha’s left alone with a mound of financial problems, but with a newfound ability, she’s got a plan. Thanks to a mysterious entity, she’s now able to jump between her world and another, and now her wealth management strategy is taking off. Mitsuha’s road map to retirement is simple yet effective—save money in two worlds!
Source: Crunchyroll News