Are you a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender? The Nickelodeon animated series, I mean. Not the horrible adaptation by M. Night Shyamalan, or the epic sci-fi film series by James Cameron. If you are though, then have you ever wondered what a tabletop RPG starring the Gaang would look like? Well, now you won’t have to worry for much longer. All thanks to Funko Games, apparently.
Avatar: The Last Airbender Crossroads of Destiny ~ Details
Funko Games is proud to announce Avatar: The Last Airbender Crossroads of Destiny. This is a brand new tabletop RPG set in the gorgeously animated fantasy world of the 4 elements created by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko. As you can see in the spread above, the game is a fully fleshed out tabletop RPG complete with cards, plastic bobbles, and more. For those of you who want a more complete explanation, here’s what Funko Games lists this RPG as having:
- Contains 15 narrative encounters and 12 replayable combat challenges, inspired by the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender.
- Two ways to play: a multigame, story-driven journey, or jump straight to any challenge!
- Vibrant custom components, including 12 sculpted element tiles and acrylic hero movers.
- Choose your destiny and unlock new skills with dozens of unique character abilities.
- Fan-favorite heroes, villains, and allies bring the beloved TV series to life on your table!
You can purchase Avatar: The Last Airbender Crossroads of Destiny directly from Funko Games. Or at least, you can once they actually release this tabletop RPG. Unfortunately, the one thing they’re not giving us is a release date. All they have on that website is a “Coming Soon“, and that’s it. Oh, and a retail price of $32.99. We’ll just have to wait for Funko Games to give us more info at a later date. Tune back in to THS later to find that out as well as more Avatar: The Last Airbender news when we get it.
For more on Tabletop Games, make sure to check back to That Hashtag Show.