In the new MAX series, What Am I Eating? Zooey Deschanel is on a mission to solve everyday food dilemmas. She is asking the tough questions we all have about what we eat.
While in the supermarket, as well as our own kitchens, Zooey explores common food mysteries revealing the shocking truths big food manufacturers want to hide. Then, she uncovers simple solutions to the question, “What am I eating?”
MORE ABOUT WHAT AM I EATING? WITH ZOOEY DESCHANEL
The Max Original unscripted series, What am I Eating? with Zooey Deschanel will have six episodes and debut on May 23, 2023.
○ Episode 1: “Big, Fat Lies” – Let’s face it. Fat. Is. Delicious. Turns out, it’s also nutritious, and we may have all been lied to for decades. Zooey Deschanel works with correspondents Carlos Parisi and Sophie Roe to give us the skinny on the right fats and oils we should be buying.
○ Episode 2: “Down To Fruit?” – Fruit can be organic, conventional, fresh, or preserved, and the options are overwhelming! Zooey Deschanel joins Dariany Santana and Carlos Parisi to uncover which fruits should be our new BFFs and if non-organic is the friend we never knew we had.
○ Episode 3: “Cereal Thriller” – From sugar bombs to fruity circles, modern cereal has strayed far from its healthy origins. Zooey Deschanel gets some help from correspondents Carlos Parisi and Kevin Curry to discover new ways to get cereal back on the breakfast table.
○ Episode 4: “Stop Ghosting Greens” – In a world that thinks greens are gross, tasteless, and boring, Zooey Deschanel gets some pro tips from Dariany Santana and Kevin Curry that uncover the most delicious trends in the “greeniverse” and pinpoint the dream greens we should all be eating.
○ Episode 5: “No Pain, Eat Your Grain” – With diets avoiding carbs like the plague, grains have gotten a bad rap for years. Zooey Deschanel and correspondent Paola Valdez flip the script as they explore ways to help us decide which grains should become our new grocery aisle buddies.
○ Episode 6: “Is Chocolate The Lover You’ve Been Neglecting?” – Zooey Deschanel considers eating chocolate every day as she decodes the mysteries surrounding one of the world’s most beloved sweets. Plus, correspondent Sophia Roe visits a chocolate farm to prove chocolate should be sliding into your DMs.
Executive producing What Am I Eating? with Zooey Deschanel is Zooey Deschanel, Jeffrey L. Weaver, Tracy Wares, Matthew Segal, Jarrett Moreno, Mike Vainisi, Jessie Surovell, Taye Shuayb, and Tom Werner. Producing the series is ATTN, a Candle Media company.