If you are a fan of the Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed game from IllFonic you are going to want to check out the newest DLC heading our way. Today, IllFonic announced that it will be releasing its second free DLC for the game. This new DLC will not only give us a new ghost type to battle but we will also see new maps, new AI, minion abilities, and more. The Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed new DLC will be available to download on April 20, 2023, at 11 am PDT. You can check out the official details below.
GHOSTBUSTERS: SPIRITS UNLEASHED LAUNCHES SECOND FREE DLC
Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed, the 4v1 hunt or haunt action-packed video game from the asymmetrical multiplayer experts at IllFonic, is set to release the game’s second free DLC on Thursday, April 20, 2023 at 11:00 AM PDT.
Explore the new map, Courthouse, where halls, offices, and courtrooms all connect to form a uniquely entwined gameplay space, and play as the Possessor; whose Ultimate Possession ability can take over civilians or even other Busters. Deck out in new Extreme Ghostbusters-inspired cosmetics, use new ghost abilities, and enjoy improved balance and various QOL fixes in this free DLC on all platforms, with additional DLC drops later this year.
- New Map, The Courthouse – Strange activity is reported at the courthouse, which has made it challenging to conduct legal proceedings. Decades of dark practices and paranormal contact have made the courthouse a hotbed for ghost activity. Halls, offices, and courtrooms all connect to form a uniquely entwined gameplay space.
- New Ghost Type – Possessor Ghost Type + 3 Variants – Scuttle, Hellion, and the famous Terror Sentinel provide the Possessor Ghost type with a unique playstyle. Use unique abilities and the Ultimate Possession to take over Civilians and even Busters!
- New AI type: Drudges – From the depths of the Ghost Realm, come the drudges to help! Summoned by Tobin, these helpful little entities help the ghost haunt the building and scare humans. Busters would be wise to focus on eliminating these spectral aides, and the Ghost can use the rifts to spawn more!
- New Minion Ability: Trap Minions – A singular minion that the ghost plants hidden on the ground or inside of objects will spring to un-life when its stasis field is tripped and latch onto the unsuspecting victim!
- Extreme Ghostbusters cosmetics, gear shells, and other customizations – Buster cosmetics and gear shells that harken back to the Extreme Ghostbusters cartoon series that are unlockable through various Side Hustles and Research Contracts. The team also has new footwear, skirts, kilt bottoms, and several makeup styles to choose from. Shirt logos can now be used on appropriate tops.
- General Improvements – Gear Upgrade Menu Overhaul, Ghost/Buster Bot Improvements, bug fixes, balance, QOL fixes, etc. to further improve the overall experience!
We Want To Hear From You
Are you ready for Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed second free DLC? Is this a must-play game for you? Also, what other games are you looking forward to this year? That Hashtag Show wants to hear from you.
You can tell us your thoughts by leaving a comment below or hitting me up at NerdyVet574. You can also join me on That Hashtag Show Facebook page to chat about all the gaming news. Also, make sure to stay up to date on all the Pop Culture news by following us at ThatHashtagShow.com.