Halloween Ends was the thrilling conclusion to the current Halloween trilogy. That movie comes home on Blu-ray, 4K UHD, and DVD on December 27th. If you want it on Digital, you won’t need to wait nearly as long, it arrives on November 15th. The new release features over 30 minutes of never-before-seen bonus content including deleted and extended scenes.
The most acclaimed and revered horror franchise in film history reaches its epic, terrifying finale as Laurie Strode (Curtis) faces off for the last time against the embodiment of evil, Michael Myers (James Jude Courtney). Michael hasn’t been seen for four years after the events of Halloween Kills. Laurie lives with her granddaughter Allyson (Andi Matichak) and has chosen to liberate herself from fear and rage and embrace life. When a young man is accused of killing a boy he was babysitting, a cascade of violence and terror is ignited with a final confrontation between Laurie and Michael unlike any ever captured on screen. Only one of them will survive.
Bonus Features Of Halloween Ends On 4K UHD, Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Michael Shakes Things Up
- Joan’s Bunny Slam
- Corey Reflects Upon Himself
- Ronald’s Stuck at Work
- Margo Gets the Boot
- Joan’s Recipe for Disaster
- Ending HALLOWEEN – HALLOWEEN could never truly end without a decisive showdown between Laurie and Michael. Explore the creative team’s approach to crafting the film’s final sequence.
- Final Girl – The iconic Jamie Lee Curtis discusses the legacy of Laurie Strode and what playing the character has meant to her.
- No Place Like Haddonfield – Filmmakers and cast reveal some of the secret ingredients that make HALLOWEEN productions so special and their personal feelings on being a part of such a classic franchise.
- Gag Reel
- A Different Threat – As Haddonfield evolves to a new era, we examine how the evil within has also evolved.
- The Visions of Terror – See how various production departments came together to achieve the film’s unique visual style.
- Twisted Deaths – An up-close look at some of the gruesome death scenes.
- Feature Commentary with co-writer/director David Gordon Green, actors Andi Matichak and Rohan Campbell, co-producer/first assistant director Atilla Salih Yücer, and production assistant Hugo Garza
Check out our review of Halloween Ends here!
For more on horror, make sure to check back to That Hashtag Show.