The Razer Kishi V2 came out earlier this Summer for most mobile platforms but one was conspicuously absent: the iPhone. Now, Razer is answering the call and giving us the option for the Kishi V2 on iOS devices. The iPhone Kishi V2 model incorporates award-winning features like high-quality inputs, tactile microswitch controls modeled after the Razer Wolverine V2 controller, dual multifunction buttons, a newly added share button, and the Razer Nexus app available at the push of a button.
The Kishi V2 retails for $99.99 USD and is available at Razer.com and authorized retailers now! The only requirements are that you have to have iOS 15.4 and later and an iPhone model 13, 12, 11, X, XS, XS Max, XR, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, or iPhone SE (1st and 2nd gen).
Razer Head of Mobile & Console Division Richard Hashim had this to say about the new Kishi V2:
We are bringing 16 years of Razer’s biggest innovations from PC and console gaming into the mobile iOS space with true, universal compatibility for iPhone gamers everywhere. Players on the iOS platform can expect an enhanced ultra-premium experience when using the Kishi V2 mobile controller engineered exclusively for the iPhone.
The new capabilities and improved design future-proofs the Kishi V2 for future iPhone models.
Specs Of The Razer Kishi V2
- Two analog thumbsticks with clickable buttons (L3/R3)
- One D-pad with mechanical clicks
- ABXY face buttons
- Two triggers (L2/R2)
- Two bumpers (L1/R1)
- Two programmable multifunction buttons (L4/R4)
- Menu and Options buttons
- Share Button (requires Razer Nexus)
- Razer Nexus App Button
- Dimensions: Length: 181mm | Height: 92mm | Depth: 33mm
- Weight: 123g
- Connectivity: Lightning connection
- Smartphone Charging: Lightning port for passthrough charging only
- Mobile App: Razer Nexus, replacing the older Razer Kishi app
For more on Gaming Products, make sure to check back to That Hashtag Show