The next in line for the throne of best gaming mouse comes in the form of the DeathAdder V3 Pro. The new mouse from Razer continues the long legacy of the DeathAdder mouse lineage and makes necessary improvements to the overall formula. It also implements the HyperPolling Wireless technology that they came out with earlier this Summer. The Viper V2 Pro mouse was made for claw and fingertip grip gamers, but the DeathAdder V3 Pro comes for people with a need for an ergonomic grip.
The Razer DeathAdder V3 Pro retails for $149.99 and you can also get it in a bundle with the HyperPolling Wireless Dongle for $164.99, exclusively at Razer.com.
The DeathAdder V3 Pro goes from about 88G with the V2 Pro model to 63/64G, depending on which color you get. The V3 Pro was designed for ergonomics and comfort when playing. Here are some of the changes made to the design of the mouse:
- Left 2 buttons moved up
- Higher scroll wheel
- Split key cover for better tactility
Grip & Handling
- Reduced flares and added ring finger ledge
- Improved surface material
- Pre-cut grip tapes for customizability
- Overall shape optimized for a more comfortable grip with support points for the natural curves of your grip
New Optical Sensor
- The Focus Pro 30K Optical Sensor features 99.8% resolution accuracy and pro-grade specifications, making it the most precise optical sensor to date.
- Tracks flawlessly on glass surfaces at least 2mm thick.
- Wider surface compatibility, including mats of unique surfaces.
- Improved power efficiency for longer battery life.
Integrated With Artificial Intelligent Functions
The DeathAdder V3 Pro includes AI functions like Focus+, Smart Tracking, Motion Sync, and Asymmetric Cut-off. All of this enables higher responsiveness and more consistent tracking with the DeathAdder V3 Pro.
Finally, the DeathAdder V3 Pro has made changes to reliability with the mouse that add to the quality of life changes they’ve made. With new Optical Mouse Switches, there are no more double-clicking issues, no debounce delay, improved tactility, and up to 90 million click lifecycle. The battery life on the V3 Pro has been expanded as well, now going for up to 90 hours of battery life. It’s also rechargeable with USB Type C. Hyperspeed Wireless adds to the overall package and gives you lag-free gaming that’s 25% faster than another wireless tech out there.
For more on Gaming Accessories, make sure to check back to That Hashtag Show.