“Mutantkind’s second Krakoan age begins next month!” If you are an X-Men fan you will not want to miss the new stories heading our way next month. Marvel Comics has announced that the X-Men will embark on new paths as Mutantkind is once again reshaped. To celebrate, Marvel is giving us all a peek at what is heading our way with their new DESTINY OF X trailer. Just be ready, the DESTINY OF X starts on March 30th. You can check out the new trailer and issues heading our way below.
MARVEL COMICS – THE X-MEN EMBARK ON NEW PATHS IN THE DESTINY OF X TRAILER!
Rising out of the ashes of INFERNO and emerging out of the vital time-travelling mission in X LIVES OF WOLVERINE/X DEATHS OF WOLVERINE comes The Second Krakoan Age of X-Men: DESTINY OF X! Mutantkind is reshaped once more, as Krakoa’s greatest triumphs and most crushing challenges still lie ahead. The possibilities are endless as your favorite ongoing X-series embrace their future!
- The rulers of Krakoa strive to hold mutantkind together, no matter how much they want to tear each other apart in Kieron Gillen and Lucas Werneck’s IMMORTAL X-MEN #1. (On sale 3/30)
- Kate Pryde enlists a new crew to rescue rescue mutants and unravel a vital mystery stretching two billion years into the past in Steve Orlando and Eleonora Carlini’s MARAUDERS #1. (On sale 3/30)
- Mutantkind has taken over Mars and now they have to fight for it. Join Storm, Magneto, Sunspot, and more as they strive to save the red planet from war in Al Ewing and Stefano Caselli’s X-MEN RED #1. (On sale 4/6)
- Krakoa’s deadly strike team deals with the mind-melding new threat known as CEREBRAX as Benjamin Percy and Robert Gill launch an all-new arc in X-FORCE #27. (On sale 4/6)
- Captain Britain recruits nine knights to join her on a magical quest for the holy grail of mutantkind in Tini Howard and Bob Quinn’s KNIGHTS OF X #1. (On sale 4/13)
- As numerous new threats begin to close in on Krakoan’s first team of X-Men, an old enemy emerges as Gerry Duggan continues his hit run on X-Men alongside artist Javier Pina in X-MEN #10. (On sale 4/13)
- Nightcrawler assembles a squad to bring justice and peace to Krakoa and protect mutantkind from its most soul-crushing threats yet in Si Spurrier and Jan Bazaldua’s LEGION OF X #1. (On sale 4/20)
- Magik and the recently resurrected Madelyne Pryor compete for the throne of Limbo in Vita Ayala and Rod Reis’ acclaimed run of New Mutants, igniting the all-new ‘Labors of Magik’ arc in NEW MUTANTS #25. (On sale 4/20)
- Wolverine continues to take on mutantkind’s most brutal missions… with some unwelcome help from Deadpool as Benjamin Percy and Adam Kubert continue their masterful run on Wolverine in WOLVERINE #20. (On sale 4/20)
Kieron Gillen Talks About His Plans For Destiny
Explaining his own plans for Destiny in an exclusive interview with Entertainment Weekly, Gillen said, “IMMORTAL X-MEN for me is this love story of two women across time. Saying that Destiny is Mystique’s moral compass is too simple, because that implies that morals are important. But she is the object Mystique orients herself around. That’s how I see it. She is of fundamental importance to Mystique, and vice versa.”
Get your first glimpse at what’s to come in in the all-new DESTINY OF X trailer, featuring never-before-seen artwork! And enter the DESTINY OF X starting on March 30!
We Want To Hear From You
Are you excited about the new DESTINY OF X heading our way from Marvel Comics? Is this series a must-read and have for your collection? Also, what are some Marvel comic series that you are reading right now? That Hashtag Show wants to hear from you!
You can tell us your thoughts by leaving a comment below or hitting me up at starwarsnerd574. Or you can also join us on the Marvel Fanatics Facebook page and chat about all things Marvel. Also, make sure to stay up to date on all the Marvel and Collectibles news by following us at ThatHashtagShow.com.