If you a a collector of amazing comic book covers you will not want to miss out on these amazing new covers by some of best women creators out there. Marvel Comics has announced the Women of Marvel #1 one-shot that will pay homage to some of Marvel’s greatest heroes with five new and amazing covers. These covers will go on sale on March 9th, so make sure to contcat your local comic shop for availably. You can check out these covers and the official details below.
NEW WOMEN OF MARVEL COVERS SPOTLIGHT SOME OF MARVEL’S GREATEST HEROES
Next month, WOMEN OF MARVEL #1 will continue the tradition of highlighting Marvel heroes in an all-new collection of tales crafted by a lineup of incredible women creators! To celebrate this exciting one-shot, artists Ernanda Souza, Audrey Mok, Lauren A. Brown, and Ashley Witter have turned out stunning variant covers starring Wolverine, Jubilee, Black Widow, Shuri, and more!
From seasoned veterans to up-and-coming talent, WOMEN OF MARVEL #1 gives writers and artists the chance to put their own spin on beloved heroines, showing the fire, mystery, grace and joy that makes them phenomenal women. Here’s a full list of the WOMEN OF MARVEL #1 adventures you can look forward to:
- A Squirrel Girl and Black Widow team-up against a maniacal villain in a story that explores the complexities of super hero identities by Hugo award winning writer Charlie Jane Anders and artist Emma Kubert
- An action-packed Shanna the She-Devil and Silver Sable short sees the jungle ladies battle against wild animal poachers by award winning video game script writer Rhianna Pratchett and artist Alina Erofeeva
- A dark Jessica Jones tale of compulsion and redemption from celebrated creator Jordie Bellaire and drawn by rising star Zoe Thorogood
- A fun-filled page-flipper of Black Cat’s greatest failures and latest triumphs by novelist Preeti Chhibber and superstar artists Jen Bartel, Marguerite Sauvage, Eleonora Carlini, Ann Maulina, and Claire Roe
- A story of magic and hope starring Scarlet Witch by the wildly popular creator Mirka Andolfo, making her Marvel Comics writing debut alongside artist Sumeyye Kesgin
Check out all five covers now and don’t miss the latest must-have from the Voices pull list when WOMEN OF MARVEL #1 arrives on March 9. For more information, visit Marvel.com.
We Want To Hear From You
Are you excited about the Women of Marvel #1 covers from Marvel Comics? Are these a must-have for your collection? Also, what are some Marvel comic series that you are reading right now? That Hashtag Show wants to hear from you!
You can tell us your thoughts by leaving a comment below or hitting me up at starwarsnerd574. Or you can also join us on the Marvel Fanatics Facebook page to leave a comment and chat about all things Marvel as well. Also, make sure to stay up to date on all the Marvel and Collectibles news by following us at ThatHashtagShow.com.
Source: Marvel Comics