Disney fans are in for a treat! This November the studio will launch Disney+ Day, a special celebration of the anniversary of the streaming platform.
On Friday, November 12, Disney will thank fans with extended Disney Park hours, special shopDisney deals, and plenty of premieres and first-looks at new content headed to streaming platform Disney+.
“Since launching two years ago, Disney+ has captured the hearts and imaginations of audiences around the world with its best-in-class originals and robust library of beloved films and series,” said Kareem Daniel, Chairman of Disney Media and Entertainment Distribution. “With Disney+ Day, we are creating an unparalleled experience for our subscribers as only The Walt Disney Company can.”
So, what all can you look forward to November 12? Check out the full list of events, premieres, promotions, and deals below.
Disney+ Premieres, Specials, & First Looks
A huge number of new and fan-favorite titles will make their Disney+ debuts November 12, including the following just announced:
- A new documentary titled The Making of Happier than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles about Billie Eilish’s recent Disney+ cinematic concert experience.
- Marvel Assembled: The Making of Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings, a docu-special chronicling the creation of the recent Marvel Studios’ theatrical release.
- Marvel Studios Legends: Hawkeye, an episode that revisits all of Hawkeye’s epic moments from the MCU in preparation for the upcoming Disney+ Original Series.
- The live-action/animated musical fantasy romantic comedy film Enchanted from 2007, starring Amy Adams and Patrick Dempsey.
- The recent Disney Channel Original Movie Spin where Rhea, an Indian American teen, discovers her passion for creating DJ mixes that blend her South Asian culture and the world around her.
- All episodes of Fancy Nancy season 3, which will launch day and date with its premiere on Disney Junior.
Plus, look out for the following previously announced Disney+ Day premieres:
- Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings
- Jungle Cruise
- Home Sweet Home Alone
- Olaf Presents
- Frozen Fever
- The Ballad of Nessie
- Get a Horse!
- The Little Matchgirl
- Tick Tock Tale
- Tangled Ever After
- Ciao Alberto
- The Simpsons in Plusaversary
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum
- Under the Helmet: The Legacy of Boba Fett
Also check out the Disney+ social channels, which will drop new trailers, first looks, exclusive clips, and more from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and more.
Disney+ subscribers will also be able to catch on-platform specials from Pixar Animation (8am PST) and Marvel Studios (8:45am PST).
Disney+ Day Special Subscription Offer
Don’t have Disney+ yet? Now’s your chance to grab a deal.
New and eligible returning subscribers can sign up for their first month for only $1.99. Get the deal here. After the first month, subscription will bill at the regular price of $7.99/month.
Celebrate At Disney Parks & In Theaters
If you choose to venture out for Disney+ Day, you can earn some extra time in your favorite Disney Parks. Disney+ subscribers can enter Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort 30 minutes before official opening time. If you head over to Disneyland CA or Disneyland Paris, you’ll also experience the official “blue carpet” treatment.
Subscribers will also enjoy complimentary PhotoPass downloads at select locations to commemorate the day.
You can also head to AMC Theaters to get your Disney fix. From November 12 – 14, AMC will host four daily surprise screenings of fan-favorite movies. Each screening will also feature a surprise short. Fans won’t know which movie they’re going to see until it kicks off! Tickets for the surprise screenings are $5 each. Guests will receive a free Disney+ poster and special concession offer with their ticket purchase. To find a participating theater near you, check out locations here.
Merch & More
In addition to parks and premieres, you can grab some cool new merch on Disney+ Day. Some of the top deals include:
- Free shipping at ShopDisney (US and Europe) November 12 – 14.
- New customizable products from ShopDisney, including Star Wars: The Bad Batch, Loki, and Raya and the Last Dragon merch.
- Disney Publishing will offer select $0.99 eBooks through November 17.
- VeVe launches a series of NFTs, including an Ultra Rare digital collectible on Disney+ Day.
- Funko offers 10% Disney products November 12-14 with promo code DISNEYPLUSDAY.
- New Star Wars Funko Pop! Bobbleheads drop at 6am PST November 12.
- WizKids offers 5% off Disney products November 8-14, plus a Marvel gift with purchase. Use promo code DISNEYPLUSDAY at checkout.
So, how will you spend Disney+ Day? No doubt the Mouse is giving us plenty of ways to celebrate this year. Let us know in the comments below what premiere or deal you’re most excited for.
Meanwhile, check back to THS for more Disney news and updates.