Will Byers first disappeared into the Upside Down on November 6, 1983. Which officially makes tomorrow (November 6) Stranger Things Day!
Ahead of the show’s highly anticipated fourth season, Netflix will spend the whole day dropping new Stranger Things reveals and giving fans a look behind-the-scenes of the upcoming season. Expect to learn the new season’s episode titles, explore Hawkins in a new way, and more. The celebration kicks off at midnight PST.
Check out the full timestamped lineup for Stranger Things Day below.
- Midnight PT: Head to the Stranger Things social channels to kick off the celebration.
- 7am PT: One word: California. Get ready for a tease of this final Season 4 location.
- 9am PT: Explore the world of Stranger Things like never before with the first official map of Hawkins, created by artist Kyle Lambert.
- 11am PT: Get a sneak peek at the season 4 episode titles.
- 1pm PT: Take a tour of the first-ever Stranger Things pop-up stores, opening in Los Angeles and New York City.
- 2pm PT: It’s a “How We Stranger Things Day” spotlight. Get an inside look at how to celebrate the day from some of our amazing creators and collectors.
- 4pm PT: From streetwear to stranger, watch the cast transform into their new looks for Stranger Things 4.
As mentioned above, it’s not a fan celebration if you can’t nab some cool merch. In addition to the pop-up shop reveals, the official Netflix Shop will launch new collectibles and apparel. Also look out for limited edition cereals from General Mills, new Funkos, and more. Retailers carrying new Stranger Things items include Walmart, Target, Amazon, Snipes, Foot Locker, and Zalando.
So far, we don’t have a release date yet for Stranger Things 4. But November 6 seems like as good a day as any to announce one…
We’ll be keeping an eye on the Upside Down, so check back to THS for more updates. Meanwhile, let us know how you’ll be celebrating Stranger Things Day down below!