Rising Star Games, in partnership with UK-based independent developer Supergonk, announced today thatTrailblazers, the world’s first true, second-to-second co-operative arcade racing game, is now available on the Nintendo Switch system and PlayStation®4 at retailers in North America. Trailblazers will be available digitally for the Nintendo Switch system on November 15 in the Nintendo eShop.
Trailblazers is a fresh racing title with an innovative on-track game mechanic: paint the track, boost on your color, and work as a team to win! Racing in teams of up to 3v3, players paint the track as they race, capturing key areas to dynamically change the racing line, then boosting on their team’s color. Racers who drive with flair and style will also amass skill points to blaze their way to victory! Players can experience the blistering high-speed action with up to six players online, or locally via split-screen for up to four local players with additional online or CPU-controlled challengers.
Trailblazers Gameplay Features:
- Nintendo Switch Exclusive Character: A new character is introduced to the racing line-up – the overbearing space frog father of Boo – Boo’s Dad!
- Access to All Content: Switch players will experience end game content right from the get-go!
- Campaign Mode: Compete across the galaxy on different race tracks and be entertained by the antics of the most eclectic set of racers this side of the cosmos.
- A Musical Feast: Enjoy the retro-futuristic soundtrack that fits perfectly with the visual aesthetic of the game, aural soundscapes from the officially licensed soundtrack featuring artists such as: Skope, Derevolutions, A.Skillz and more.
- Award Winning Artist: Gorgeous Trailblazers artwork designed by BAFTA award-winning artist Will Milton.
- Scenic Tracks: In the race for glory, players will scorch their way through mountain ranges, lush rain forests and arid desert valleys inTrailblazers.
- Diverse Characters: Each driver plays a vital role in the racing community and together they unfold the story of the Trailblazersworld, each having a specific role and style of driving.
- Futuristic Fleet: Players can choose from the showroom of the fastest race cars in the galaxy, each with customized stats to fit every play style and track type.
- Cross–Platform Play: Team-up or face-off across the platform divide!
Trailblazers is now available on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation®4 at retailers in North America for $29.99. A digital version will be available on the Nintendo eShop November 15 for $29.99. However, players can now pre-order on the eShop to receive a 10% discount. Keep your engines fueled up and ready for more incoming information by following Rising Star Games onInstagram, Twitter, Facebook or on the official Trailblazers website.