Gameforge — leading western publisher of popular free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) Elsword and NosTale — and South Korean developer Lion Games, today released the first of a series of exciting new updates to their popular PC anime action MMO, SoulWorker. First announced at Gamescom, new end-game content is now available, further expanding the number of areas, abilities, and challenges available to the over one million registered SoulWorker players in North America and Europe.
SoulWorker is a post-apocalyptic action-adventure that delivers high-energy battles, a captivating story, and anime-inspired cinematic gameplay. Players choose from one of six heroes: Haru, Lilly, Stella, Erwin, Jin or Iris in their battle against the Great Void and its legion of merciless demonic creatures. Previously only available in Asia, SoulWorker launched in North America and Europe earlier this year.
Downloadable through Steam and the Gameforge portal, today’s SoulWorker update takes the fight against the demonic horde to new heights. Players who think they’ve conquered it all have access to eight new action-packed dungeons, the Grasscover Camp hub city, many new quests, new NPCs, and a level cap expansion from 55 to 60. But that’s not all; Haru Estia, bearer of the powerful Soulum Sword and a heart filled with revenge, kicks things up a notch. A class advancement for Haru introduces six additional skills, a secondary weapon, and a new outfit. This soul-sister is going to take the fight to the evil Great Void harder than ever.
Check out the all-new SoulWorker Update Trailer here:
“Today, Gameforge releases one of the biggest and most exciting SoulWorker updates to date,” said Noemi Feller, Product Manager at Gameforge. “Lion Games has been hard at work to deliver hours of new activities to enjoy for fans who have completed the main story and want more. Thanks to the support of those players, SoulWorker continues to get bigger and deeper with the type of content they’ve been asking for, with more to come!”
SoulWorker Key Features:
- Action-packed cooperative gameplay for up to four players using the Soulum Sword, Mist Scythe, Gun Jazz, Howling Guitar, Spirit Arms, and Hammer Stol character classes
- Customize your battle style with personalized combos and abilities themed after each character classes’ unique emotional power — Integrity, Revenge, Pleasure, Misery, Madness, and Rage
- Large PvE content with over 100 dungeons and the new PvP Arena, which was first released in SoulWorker’s western release.
- A dark post-apocalyptic setting with a captivating story and impressive cel-shaded animations, giving players a “playable anime” experience.
SoulWorker is available as free download for Windows PC on:
- Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/
- Gameforge: https://us.soulworker.
Gameforge and developer Lion Games will follow up today’s update with new updates released on a monthly basis, unlocking a significant amount of new content and features, such as the upcoming Primal-Raid and additional character class advancements. SoulWorker is available in English, French, German, Italian, Polish, and Spanish. There are servers available in all languages, and English language servers are offered for both North America and Europe.