When the location for Star Wars Celebration was finally revealed 2 weeks ago, I must admit I was disappointed. Being from California it only makes sense that the biggest STAR WARS convention in the world should take place next to the biggest Star Wars themed park. But I guess the higher up at Disney think differently, instead having it take place in the largest Convention Center in the United States. Now let me start by saying I have nothing against Chicago, it’s an awesome city, but come on it doesn’t scream STAR WARS. Now that I got that off my chest, let’s be real I will be attending Celebration next year and I wouldn’t miss is for the world.
Last week the official Star Wars Celebration web site went live and it gave us our first look at prices. For an Adult 5 day pass:
$215.00* Advance | $225.00* at the door
Don’t miss out on anything happening at Star Wars Celebration and make sure you join us for all 5 days!
For Single day passes:
Thursday Bounty Hunter Preview – $55.00* Advance | $65.00* at the door
Get a jump on your hunt for collectibles at Celebration with the Thursday Bounty Hunter Preview Ticket. A limited number of fans will get access to the Show Floor, Autographing, Photo Ops and the Celebration Show Store. Please note: Thursday will not have any stage programming.
Friday April 12 through Monday, April 15 all of Star Wars Celebration – from halls to stages to shopping to panels and interactive events – is on display.
Friday – $75.00* Advance | $85.00* at the door
Saturday – $75.00* Advance | $85.00* at the door
Sunday – $75.00* Advance | $85.00* at the door
Monday – $75.00* Advance | $85.00* at the door
AND if you really want to enjoy everything that Celebration has to offer than look to grab a special JEDI MASTER VIP pass:
*Plus taxes and fees
The Jedi Master VIP Package Includes:
- One (1) Jedi Master VIP Badge Featuring Exclusive Art
- One (1) Official Show Poster (Rolled, complete with poster tube)
- One (1) Commemorative Program Guide
- VIP Lounge with coat check and concierge
- Half Hour Early Access to Exhibit Hall
- Half Hour Early Access to the Official Celebration Store each day
- Exclusive Celebration Store private shopping experience on Thursday, April 11 at 11:00 AM
- VIP Express Checkout Lane at the Official Celebration Store
- Unlimited use of the Lightspeed Lane to enter the Official Celebration Store
- Express Autograph Hall Autograph line pass and checkout for up to six (6) Autograph Sessions. Price of Autographs not included.
- First Access to Panels at the Celebration Stage
- We will be clearing the Celebration Stage after each panel. Jedi Masters will have first access to seats for each panel on the Celebration Stage. There will be no reserved seating, but you will have first choice of seats for each Panel on the Celebration Stage. You MUST arrive at least 40 minutes prior to the start of any Celebration Stage Panel you wish to attend.
- One(1) Private Meet & Greet with select Star Wars Celebration guest or guests
- Guest determined at the discretion of Star Wars Celebration and to be announced at a later date.
- One (1) Original signed art print, created exclusively for Celebration Chicago Jedi Master VIPs
- One (1) Extremely Limited Jedi Master VIP character pin shared only, in very limited amounts, with staff as a giveaway pin that will not otherwise be made available for sale to Star Wars Celebration Chicago Attendees.
- One (1) Exclusive Jedi Master VIP Lanyard
- One (1) Exclusive Jedi Master VIP Embroidered Patch
- One time 10% off discount at the Official Celebration Store
Not bad for $850 I suppose, but if years past gives us any indication, the VIP pass will sell out soon. Check out the official website here and let us what you think of the prices.
https://twitter.com/SW_Celebration/status/1002289483138699265 Brent Burns Authentic Jersey