Inspired by Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy Tactics, Noahmund’s painterly visuals, node-based exploration system, and atmospheric soundtrack are sure to impress RPG fans eager for a chess-like challenge that blends real-time action with a tactical grid.
The land of Feros is at war. Galina Angstroud, an agent of Shinn, is the only one willing to search and destroy Salaber’s most powerful weapon – deployed months ago with deadly results. As Feros burns, Gallina begins a journey for truth and salvation accompanied by her loyal guardian, Berani Valenti – fighting against the odds to end the war between the North and South … and save lives.
Borrowing from classic strategy RPGs, Noahmund’s exploration and battle systems feature highly detailed 3D characters and hand-drawn environments. A tactical grid system makes it straightforward for players to mount frontal attacks, execute flanking maneuvers, strike from a distance, and even set up traps! However, decisions must be made quickly: Combat takes place in real time, so one wrong move can easily turn the tide of battle. Noahmund won two awards at Málaga’s Gamepolis festival (“Best Audio” and a Special Jury Prize presented by industry luminary Gordon Walton).
- Enjoy an engaging storyline filled with deep mythology, unique characters, and menacing foes.
- Experience a challenging, tactical, real-time combat system where proper positioning and timing are critical to victory!
- Explore vast worlds filled with dungeons and puzzles featuring a classic board game node-based exploration system.
- Upgrade your characters and learn powerful abilities to defeat your enemies.
- Lose yourself in Noahmund’s beautiful, award-winning soundtrack.
Noahmund will be available on Steam (Windows/Mac) in Q3 2018. The game will support Spanish, English, and Japanese. Drew Bledsoe Womens Jersey