The newly-reimagined Pixar Pier is opening on June 23rd, but on June 22nd DCA is going to be having a premiere event for a limited amount of fans to come and explore Pixar Pier!
And here are 6 reasons why you should check out the event:
- Exclusive entry into Pixar Pier – Tickets are very limited. After strolling down the red carpet, you’ll be one of the first few to explore Pixar Pier and its four whimsical, Pixar-inspired neighborhoods beginning at 3 p.m. You’ll also have mix-in access to Disney California Adventure park!
- Ride Pixar Pier attractions – Be one of the first to experience the thrilling Incredi-coaster, the high-speed adventure inspired by “The Incredibles,” as well as enjoy the newly-rethemed Pixar Pal-A-Round, and fan favorite, Toy Story Midway Mania!
- Complimentary eats and treats – Taste your way through Pixar Pier with a sample of one item from Poultry Palace, Angry Dogs, Jack-Jack’s Cookie Num Nums, Senor Buzz Churros, and Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats.
- All-things Pixar! – Enjoy special Pixar-themed entertainment, character encounters, fun photo locations and more! You will also be among the first to shop for Pixar Pier merchandise.
- Memories to take home – You’ll receive unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass pictures taken during the event, as well as a commemorative event credential, and a special amenity.
- Complimentary parking – Premiere event tickets include standard parking.
There will be a limited amount of tickets for the event, and tickets can be purchased from the Disneyland website.
Source: Disney Parks Blog