You can run. You can hide. But you can’t escape from the absolutely killer news that Digerati and Devespresso Games are wide-awake excited to announce The Coma: Recut, a manhwa-styled Korean survival horror coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One next month. Korean survival horror adventure The Coma: Recut is now available to pre-order from the Xbox Store and GOG.com. All pre-orders get a 20% discount on the launch price of $14.99. Anyone who buys the game from GOG also gets: 7 wallpapers, official soundtrack MP3, 6 avatars, and a digital art-book.
Also, for anyone who owns the original game – The Coma: Cutting Class – on Steam will get The Coma: Recut on Steam for free.
Developer: Devespresso Games
Platforms: PC, PS4, Xbox One
- $14.99 (PS4 NA)
- 14.99€ (PS4 EU)
- $14.99 (XBOX ONE) $11.99 (Pre order)
- $14.99 (PC) $11.99 (Pre order on GOG)
- 19th September (PS4 NA)
- 20th September (PS4 EU)
- 22nd September (XBOX ONE)
- 22nd September (PC)
You are Youngho, a hapless Korean student who, after drifting asleep during his final exam, wakes to find himself trapped in a twisted version of his school, Sehwa High. And he’s not alone. Relentlessly pursued by a psychotic killer, Youngho must evade his hunter while desperately searching for a way to escape the dread-filled corridors and classrooms.
- A remastered version of indie cult classic The Coma: Cutting Class, the game has been rebalanced and ‘recut’ with new and updated animations, mechanics, cutscenes and art
- Hide: Crouch in the darkness or cower in a closet to stay out of sight and evade the killer
- Survive: Use your flashlight to search for useful items, but be warned – it can attract unwanted attention
- Mystery: Discover notes and clues to uncover the twisted history of Sehwa High’s students and teachers
- The cast of characters and creepy corridors of Sehwa High are brought to life in a hand-illustrated manhwa art style
- Death: Beware the horrors lurking in the dark, lest you bleed out in some forgotten classroom…
- Inspired by the real-world plight of Korea’s overworked high school students
- Localized in the following languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Turkish