Blizzard Entertainment has officially announced the 24th Overwatch hero, Orisa! You can check out her origin story video in the player below! Orisa is available now on the game’s PTR (play test region) and will be available for all players very soon.
Orisa serves as the central anchor of her team, and defends her teammates from the frontline with a protective barrier. She can attack from long range, fortify her own defenses, launch graviton charges to slow and move enemies, and deploy a Supercharger to boost the damage output of multiple allies at once. Her abilities include:
- FUSION DRIVER – Orisa’s automatic projectile cannon delivers sustained damage, but slows her movement while she fires it.
- FORTIFY – Orisa temporarily reduces damage she takes, and cannot be affected by action-impairing effects.
- HALT! – Orisa launches a graviton charge which she can detonate, slowing nearby enemies and pulling them towards the explosion.
- PROTECTIVE BARRIER – Orisa throws out a stationary barrier that can protect her and her allies from enemy fire.
- SUPERCHARGER – Orisa deploys a device to increase damage inflicted by allies within her line of sight.
In Overwatch, clash on the battlefields of tomorrow and choose your hero from a diverse cast of soldiers, scientists, adventurers, and oddities. Bend time, defy physics, and unleash an array of extraordinary powers and weapons.Engage your enemies in iconic locations from around the globe in the ultimate team-based shooter. Take your place in Overwatch. The world needs heroes.